Nobles County Library – 407 12th Street – Worthington
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Adrian Branch Library – 214 Maine Avenue – Adrian
Monday – Thursday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Spring Book Sale 2021:
- Come to the book sale Monday, April 19th – Saturday, April 24th, during regular business hours on the main level of the Worthington library!
- There usually is a variety of adult fiction books, adult non-fiction books, young adult books, paperback books, children’s books, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs. There will be a good variety of adult science fiction books at this book sale as well.
- Watch for the bag sale at the end of the week!
Happening with Children’s Programming in Worthington:
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up.
- Monday, April 12th: Wii U (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 13th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14th: Story Time (Preschool & Younger) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 15th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, April 19th: Just Gurlz (Girls grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 20th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
New at the Library:
- New Books for Adults: “Blackberry Beach” by Irene Hannon, “A Patchwork Past” by Leslie Gould, “Three Missing Days” by Colleen Coble, “Death With a Double Edge” by Anne Perry and “You Belong Here Now” by Dianna Rostad
- New Books for Children: “National Geographic Kids, Top Secret”, “Grumpy Cat, Grump in the Night”, “Billy Miller Makes a Wish”, “Warriors, The Place of No Stars” and “Ivy + Bean Get to Work!”
- New Audio: “The Red Book” by James Patterson and David Ellis
- Quote: “Reading is a way for me to expand my mind, open my eyes and fill up my heart.” – Oprah Winfrey
Friends of the Library:
- Book Club: All are welcome to join the book club discussions! Contact the library if you’d like to participate in the Zoom call.
- Monday, April 26th at 7 p.m.: The book being discussed is “American Dirt” by Jeanine Cummins.