** Spring Book Sale – Worthington **
- The Spring Book Sale is this week, during regular business hours on the main level of the library!
- Our book sales are open to the public – not restricted only to library card users.
** After-School Programs – Worthington **
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up your children.
- Monday, April 25th: Wii U (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 26th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 27th: Story Time (Toddlers – Preschoolers) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 28th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, May 2nd: Just Gurlz (Girls Grades 5-9) after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 9th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- You are responsible for your own ride to and from the library. Please have your children picked up by 5:00 p.m.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events and updates.
** Book Clubs – Worthington **
- Science Fiction/Fantasy Monthly Book Club:
- Please join us Wednesday, May 11th at 6:00 p.m. in the library’s Program Room!
- There won’t be a meeting in April, but make sure to join us in May!
- March’s topic is Gravitational Manipulation and April’s topic is Your Favorite Science Fiction or Fantasy Book. We’ll discuss how each of our books connected to the these themes and what we liked/disliked about the books at the next meeting!
- Friends of the Library Book Club:
- Please join us Monday, April 25th at 6:00 p.m. at the library! All are welcome to join.
- We will be discussing the book “The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row” by Anthony Ray Hinton
- We will meet in person as well as on Zoom, if you prefer. Please contact the library if you’d like to participate.
** Screen-Free Saturdays – Adrian **
- Every Saturday until May 21st! (excluding holiday weekends)
- For students Kindergarten through 8th Get out of the house and come play games from 10:30 a.m. until noon at the library!
- Bring your favorite board game or play one of ours.
** New at the Library **
- New Books for Adults: “I’ll Be You” by Janelle Brown, “The Perfect Other” by Kyleigh Leddy, “Marrying the Ketchups” by Jennifer Close, “The Good Left Undone” by Adriana Trigiani and “Kingdom of Bones” by James Rollins
- New Books for Children: “A New Day” by Brad Meltzer, “Hello, Puddle!” by Anita Sanchez, “Why Not You?” by Clara and Russell Wilson, “Goodnight Great Outdoors” by Lucas Alberg and “Kick Push” by Frank Morrison
- New DVDs: “Spider-Man: No Way Home”, “Chesapeake Shores” (Season 5) and “The Tiger Rising”
- New Audiobooks: “The Investigator” by John Sandford
- Quote: “Keep reading. It’s one of the most marvelous adventures anyone can have.” -Lloyd Alexander