Nobles County Library – 407 12th Street – Worthington
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Adrian Branch Library – 214 Maine Avenue – Adrian
Monday – Thursday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Book Sale & Donations:
- The staff of the Nobles County Library would like to thank everyone for a successful Spring Book Sale! We know these sales only work because of the donations brought in and the people that come to the sales. We appreciate all of the support given to the library. We have much more to offer…keep an eye out for a possible Summer Book Sale!
- Friendly reminders about donations:
- The library is able to accept donations of materials that are in good, sellable condition. Please do not bring us books that are musty or smoky smelling, dirty or not in decent condition.
- The library is able to accept books, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs.
- The library does not accept catalogs, encyclopedias, magazines, Readers Digest Condensed Books or videotapes.
Happening with Children’s Programming in Worthington:
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up.
- Monday, April 26th: Wii U (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 27th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 28th: Story Time (Preschool & Younger) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 29th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, May 3rd: Just Gurlz (Girls grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 4th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
New at the Library:
- New Books for Adults: “Under the Southern Sky” by Kristy Woodson Harvey, “Lover Unveiled” by J.R. Ward, “A Gambling Man” by David Baldacci, “The Perfect Daughter” by D.J. Palmer and “Lost in Paris” by Elizabeth Thompson
- New Books for Children: “Tow Truck Joe”, “Porcupine Cupid”, “The Stars Beckoned: Edward White’s Amazing Walk in Space”, “Bug Hunt” and “Dog Diaries, Ruffing it”
- New DVD: “Curious George, 30-Adventure Collection”
- New Audiobook: “A Gambling Man” by David Baldacci and “The Palm Beach Murders” by James Patterson
- Quote: “A library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Friends of the Library:
- Book Club: All are welcome to join the book club discussions! Contact the library if you’d like to participate in the Zoom call.
- Monday, April 26th at 7 p.m.: The book being discussed is “American Dirt” by Jeanine Cummins.