The Nobles County Library, 407 12th St., Worthington, is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Adrian Branch Library, 214 Maine Ave., Adrian, open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays.
Happening with children’s programming in Worthington:
- Story Stroll (Aug. 17th – August 21st) – on the grass beside the library – “Backyard Bugs” – from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Story Time (Preschool-Kindergarten) – Wednesdays from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Window “I Spy” – this is an outdoor activity for all grades. Stop by the youth room for your I Spy list and let the search begin!
- Bingo Scavenger Hunt – this is a weekly outdoor activity for all grades. On Mondays stop by the youth room for your bingo sheet and see if you can get a bingo or work for a black out! Spend the week finding the items in your backyard, neighborhood or around town. Remember to turn in your Bingo sheet for a prize!
Happening at Worthington and Adrian:
- Please limit yourself to one visit per day, and maintain a distance of six feet from non-family members when inside.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian (except during organized programming activities).
- We have hand sanitizer near the front door. We are spot cleaning throughout the day and after hours.
- Please bring exact change, or the nearest dollar amount, for copies, scans, faxes, etc.
- View all library events and updates at nclibrary.org.
New at the Library:
New Device: The Library has a new offering, Mobile Internet Hotspots. A mobile Internet hotspot uses cellular access to create a WiFi connection, allowing people to connect to the Internet where there is not typically strong, or any, WiFi access. Hotspots can be checked out by any adult Plum Creek library card holder in good standing. They may not be placed on hold, are checked out just one week, and cannot be renewed. This program is partially funded with a grant from the Minnesota Department of Education using federal funding, CFDA 45.310, Library Services and Technology Act (LS-00-19-0024-19) Grants to States.
New Books: “Royal” by Danielle Steel, “Until I Find You” by Rea Frey, “The Exiles” by Christina Baker Kline, “Dead West” by Matt Goldman, “The Girls Weekend” By Jody Gehrman and “The Monsters We Make” by Kali White
New DVDs: “Scoob!”, “Sniper Assassin’s End”, “Trolls” (2 movie collection), “The Invisible Man” and “Sailing into Love”
New Audios: “The Black Swan of Paris” by Karen Robards
Did You Know: Former President Theodore Roosevelt was known to be an avid reader. He would read a book a day; sometime reading several books at one time and would switch between the books depending on his activities or his mood that day.