The Nobles County Library, 407 12th St., Worthington, is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays.
The Adrian Branch Library, 214 Maine Ave., Adrian, is open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays.
Happening with Children’s Programming in Worthington:
- We have moved some of the children’s books to improve your browsing experience; including a larger display section that highlights new or seasonal books. There are Christmas books on display now!
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up, as class size is limited.
- Monday, December 14th: Wii (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 15th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16th: Story Time (Preschool & Younger) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 17th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
Guidelines in Adrian and Worthington:
- Please maintain a distance of six feet from non-family members when inside and wear a mask if you are able.
- We have hand sanitizer near the front door. We are spot cleaning throughout the day and after hours.
- In Worthington, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian (except during organized activities).
- Please bring exact change, or the nearest dollar amount, for copies, scans, faxes, etc. We cannot accept large bills.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library updates.
New at the Library:
- New Books for Adults: “The Berlin Girl” by Mandy Robotham, “NYPD Red 6” by James Patterson, “A Castaway in Cornwall” by Julie Klassen and “The Haunting of Brynn Wilder” by Wendy Webb
- New Books for Children: “Twinkle and the Fairy Cake Mess” by Katharine Holabird and “National Geographic Kids, Ultimate Rock-Opedia” by Steve Tomecek
- New DVD: “Yellowstone” (Season 3)
- Quote: “Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries.” – Anne Herbert
Friends of the Library:
- Book Club: Monday, December 28th at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom. The book being discussed is “The Guise of Another” by Allen Eskens. Contact the library if you’d like to participate.