The Nobles County Library will be closed
on Saturday, December 31st through Monday, January 2nd
in observance of the New Year.
We will resume regular business hours on Tuesday, January 3rd.
New Year’s Eve Parties for K-5 – Worthington
- New Year’s Eve Party – it’s time to ring in the New Year! Please stop at the library or call the library at 507-295-5340 to pre-register for a party time by Wednesday, December 28th.
- Party times (K-5):
- Thursday, December 29th: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. OR 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 30th: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Party times (K-5):
Youth Programs – Worthington
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up your children.
- Monday, December 26th: CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 27th: No programs.
- Wednesday, December 28th: No programs.
- Thursday, December 29th: New Year’s Eve Parties! (register in advance)
- Friday, December 30th: New Year’s Eve Party! (register in advance)
- Monday, January 2nd: CLOSED
- Tuesday, January 3rd: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- You are responsible for your own ride to and from the library.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
New at the Library
- New Books for Adults: “Last Call” by Frank F. Weber, “Black and Blue” by Frank F. Weber and “Too Late” by Colleen Hoover
- New Large Print Books for Adults: “Reckless Girls” by Rachel Hawkins, “The Missing Piece” by John Lescroart, “The Party Crasher” by Sophie Kinsella and “The Baxters” by Karen Kingsbury
- New DVDs: “Heartland” (Season 14), “Tom and Jerry: Snowman’s Land”, “Better Call Saul” (Season 6), “Bullet Train”, “Call Jane”, “Ticket to Paradise”, “Snow Coming/Baby It’s Cold Outside” (Hallmark 2-Movie Collection), “The Woman King”, “Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile”, “Lifemark”, “Bandit”, “Reacher” (Season 1), “Evil” (Season 3) and “Gigi & Nate”
- New Books for Children: “…If You Sailed on The Mayflower in 1620” by Ann McGovern
- Did you know: We have a large collection of cake pans! Ask at the front desk to see the binder – we have cake pans for just about any occasion!