** After-School Programs – Worthington **
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up your children.
- Monday, December 6th: Just Gurlz (Girls Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 7th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 8th: Story Time – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Santa is coming to visit!
- Thursday, December 9th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, December 13th: Wii U (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- You are responsible for your own ride to and from the library. Please have your children picked up by 5:00 p.m.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
** Screen-Free Saturdays in Adrian **
- Every Saturday from October 9th – May 21st! (excluding holiday weekends)
- For students Kindergarten through 8th Get out of the house and come play games from 10:30 a.m. until noon at the library! Bring your favorite board game or play one of ours.
** Science Fiction/Fantasy Monthly Book Club – Worthington **
- Calling all Science Fiction and Fantasy Readers! Join us the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the library.
- We’ll discuss how each of our books connects to the theme of the month and what we liked/disliked about the book.
- Please call 507-295-5340 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
** New at the Library **
- New Books for Adults: “From a Dark Horizon” by Luke McCallin, “Call Us What We Carry” by Amanda Gorman, “Bright Burning Things” by Lisa Harding, “Wish You Were Here” by Jodi Picoult and “A Net for Small Fishes” by Lucy Jago
- New Books for Children: “Amazing Machines, Big Bulldozers” by Tony Mitton & Ant Parker, “Cat Kid Comic Club, Perspectives” by Dav Pilkey, “She Persisted” by Chelsea Clinton & Alexandra Boiger, “The Tiny Star” by Mem Fox and “The Barn” by Leah H. Rogers
- New Audiobooks: “The Judge’s List” by John Grisham, “The Christmas Promise” by Richard Paul Evans and “The Devil’s Sea” by Dirk Cussler
- Quote: “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” – Charles W. Eliot