** Winter Reading Program 2022 – Adrian & Worthington **
- The Winter Reading Program begins today and ends March 31st! Come in to either library branch to sign up and get your punch card. Read twelve books (or audio books/e-books) and bring your punch card back to choose your prize! All participants are entered into the grand prize drawing, which will be at the end of the program. (must be at least 16 to participate)
** After-School Programs – Worthington **
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up your children.
- Monday, January 3rd: Wii U (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 4th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 5th: Story Time (Toddlers – Preschoolers) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 6th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, January 10th: Just Gurlz (Girls Grades 5-9) after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 11th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- You are responsible for your own ride to and from the library. Please have your children picked up by 5:00 p.m.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events and updates.
** Author Visit – Worthington **
- Author Kate Towle will be at the Nobles County Library on Thursday, January 27th at 6:30 p.m.!
- Kate Towle is the author of “Sweet Burden of Crossing”. This book details the story of two college students in the 1980s, as they share a journey of father loss that binds them together and stretches their bond in deep, surprising ways.
- Kate will lead an interactive presentation & discussion – reading the book is not required. Please mark it on your calendars and join us!
** Screen-Free Saturdays in Adrian **
- Every Saturday until May 21st! (excluding holiday weekends)
- For students Kindergarten through 8th Get out of the house and come play games from 10:30 a.m. until noon at the library! Bring your favorite board game or play one of ours.
** Science Fiction/Fantasy Monthly Book Club – Worthington **
- Calling all Science Fiction and Fantasy Readers! Join us the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the library.
- We’ll discuss how each of our books connects to the theme of the month and what we liked/disliked about the book.
- Please call 507-295-5340 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
** Book Clubs in Nobles County **
- The Nobles County Library would like to work with you to get information out for upcoming programs, author visits and much more!
- Please contact us with your information by calling 507-295-5340 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- We look forward to hearing from you and working together!
** New at the Library **
- New Books for Adults: “Invisible” by Danielle Steel, “Verity” by Colleen Hoover, “Targeted” by Stephen Hunter, “Where Do We Go From Here? By Dr. David Jeremiah and “Winter Water” by Susanne Jansson
- New Books for Children: “Bear and Bird Learn to Share” by Jonny Lambert, “What is Love?” by Mac Barnett, “A Dinosaur Named Ruth” by Julia Lyon, “The Year We Learned to Fly” by Jacqueline Woodson and “Belle’s Playful Puppy” by Amy Sky Koster
- Quote: “Books make great gifts because they have whole worlds inside of them.” -Neil Gaiman