The Nobles County Library, 407 12th St., Worthington, is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Adrian Branch Library, 214 Maine Ave., Adrian, is open from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
** The Nobles County Library is having a Summer Book Sale Monday, July 20th through Friday, July 24th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, on the main level of the library. **
(Typically there is a variety of adult fiction books, adult non-fiction books, young adult books, paperback books, children’s books, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs!)
Happening with children’s programming in Worthington:
- Story Stroll – on the grass beside the library – “Have You Got My Purr?” July 13-17 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- July 6 – 17 – window “I Spy” – this is an outdoor activity for all grades. Stop by the youth room for your I Spy list and let the search begin!
- Bingo Scavenger Hunt – this is a weekly outdoor activity for all grades. On Mondays stop by the youth room for your bingo sheet and see if you can get a bingo or work for a black out! Spend the week finding the items in your backyard, neighborhood or around town. Remember to turn in your Bingo sheet for a prize!
- There will not be any children’s programs for the week of July 13th. All children’s programs will resume the week of July 20th.
Happening at Worthington and Adrian:
- Please limit yourself to one visit per day, and maintain a distance of six feet from non-family members when inside.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian (except during organized programming activities).
- We have temporary masks and hand sanitizer near the front door. We are spot cleaning throughout the day and after hours.
- Please bring exact change, or the nearest dollar amount, for copies, scans, faxes, etc.
- View all library events and updates at nclibrary.org.
New Books: “What You Wish For” by Katherine Center, “Peace Talks” by Jim Butcher, “A Walk Along The Beach” by Debbie Macomber and “Hawk” by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
New Audios: “One Last Lie” by Paul Doiron, “Outsider” by Linda Castillo, “Hush” by James Patterson, “The Persuasion” by Iris Johansen and “Stealing Home” by Sherryl Woods
New DVDs: “Adventures of Bailey”
Fun Fact: These were the top ten bestselling books of 2019, according to The Oprah Magazine: “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens, “Becoming” by Michelle Obama, “Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild” by Dav Pilkey, “Girl, Stop Apologizing” by Rachel Hollis, “Diary of An Awesome Friendly kid” by Jeff Kinney, “Girl, Wash Your Face” by Rachel Hollis, “Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss, “Educated” by Tara Westover, “Tattooist of Auschwitz” by Heather Morris and “The Wonky Donkey” by Craig Smith