The Nobles County Library, 407 12th Street, Worthington, is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday,
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
The Nobles County Library Adrian Branch, 214 Maine Avenue, Adrian, is open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday,
12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
Happening with Children’s Programming in Worthington:
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up.
- Monday, May 10th: Wii U (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 12th: Story Time (Preschool & Younger) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 13th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, May 17th: Just Gurlz (Girls grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 18th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Please visit www.nclibrary.org for all library events.
New at the Library:
- New Books for Adults: “The Newcomer” by Mary Kay Andrews, “Lost & Found” by Colleen Coble, “The Last Thing He Told Me” by Laura Dave, “The Last Bookshop in London” by Madeline Martin and “Under the Magnolias” by T.I. Lowe
- New Books for Children: “Hello, Rain!” by Kyo Maclear and Chris Turnham, “Hudson and Tallulah Take Sides” by Anna Kang, “Can I Sit With You?” by Sarah Jacoby, “Where’d My Giggle Go?” by Max Lucado and “Summertime Sleepers” by Melissa Stewart
- New Audiobooks: “Family Reunion” by Nancy Thayer
- Quote: “What is more important in a library than anything else – than everything else – is the fact that it exists.” – Archibald MacLeish
Friends of the Library:
- Book Club: All are welcome to join the book club discussions! Contact the library if you’d like to participate in the Zoom call.
- Monday, May 24th at 7:00 p.m.: The book being discussed is “The Book of Longing by Sue Monk Kidd.