Library News for the Week of May 3, 2021
Nobles County Library – 407 12th Street – Worthington
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Adrian Branch Library – 214 Maine Avenue – Adrian
Monday – Thursday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Happening with Children’s Programming in Worthington:
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up.
- Monday, May 3rd: Just Gurlz (Girls grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 4th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 5th: Story Time (Preschool & Younger) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 6th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, May 10th: Wii U (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Please visit www.nclibrary.org for all library events.
New at the Library:
- New Books for Adults: “The Cottage on Lighthouse Lane” by Davis Bunn, “An Invincible Summer” by Mariah Stewart, “Picnic in Someday Valley” by Jodi Thomas, “Country Proud” by Linda Lael Miller and “A Distant Shore” by Karen Kingsbury
- New Books for Children: “Mouse’s First Summer” by Lauren Thompson, “Whose Track is That?” by Stan Tekiela, “Angelina Ballerina, Practice Makes Perfect” by Katharine Holabird
- New Audiobooks: “Sooley” by John Grisham and “Finding Ashley” by Danielle Steel
- Quote: “If a book is well written I always find it too short.” By Jane Austen
Friends of the Library:
- Book Club: All are welcome to join the book club discussions! Contact the library if you’d like to participate in the Zoom call.
- Monday, May 24th at 7:00 p.m.: The book being discussed is “The Book of Longing by Sue Monk Kidd.