Adult Programs – Worthington
- Drop-in-Craft – Saturday, December 10th from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- There will be a craft for adults and a craft for children! Drop in and craft at the library!
- Please stop in the library or call 507-295-5340 to register yourself and your children for the craft – space is limited!
Youth Programs – Worthington
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up your children.
- Monday, November 28th: Wii (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 29th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 30th: Story Time (Toddlers – Preschoolers) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Just Gurlz (Girls Grades 5-9) after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Thursday, December 1st: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, December 5th: Wii (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 6th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- You are responsible for your own ride to and from the library.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
New at the Library
- New Books for Adults: “A World of Curiosities” by Louise Penny and “Alone With You in the Ether” by Olivie Blake
- New Large Print Books for Adults: “Crossroads” by Jonathan Franzen, “The Becoming” by Nora Roberts, “The Friends We Keep” by Jane Green and “The Joy and Light Bus Company” by Alexander McCall Smith
- New Books for Children: “Elephants Remember” by Jennifer O’Connell and “Cupcake Diaries: Mia in the Mix” by Coco Simon
- New Audiobook: “A Christmas Memory” by Richard Paul Evans
- New Display: “A Vintage Christmas” display, on loan from Sally Zuehlke, will be on display in the front lobby of the library for the month of December.
- Fun Fact of the Week: “The Life We Bury” by Allen Eskens and “It Ends With Us” by Colleen Hoover are tied for being the top circulated adult fiction books this year!