The Nobles County Library, 407 12th St., Worthington, is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays.
The Adrian Branch Library, 214 Maine Ave., Adrian, is open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays.
Happening with children’s programming in Worthington:
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up, as class size is limited.
- Monday, October 19th: Wii Program (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 20th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 21st: Story Time (Preschool & Younger) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22nd: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
Happening at Adrian and Worthington:
The Autumn Book Sale will be Monday, November 2nd through Friday, November 6th, during regular business hours on the main level of the Worthington library.
(There usually is a variety of adult fiction books, adult non-fiction books, young adult books, paperback books, children’s books, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs!)
- Please limit yourself to one visit per day and maintain a distance of six feet from non-family members when inside.
- We have hand sanitizer near the front door. We are spot cleaning throughout the day and after hours.
- In Worthington, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian (except during organized activities).
- Please bring exact change, or the nearest dollar amount, for copies, scans, faxes, etc.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library updates.
New at the Library:
- New Books: “Once Chosen” by Blake Pierce, “Mayo Clinic on Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias” by Jonathan Graff-Radford, M.D., and Angela M. Lunde, M.D., “True or False, A CIA Analyst’s Guide to Spotting Fake News” by Cindy L. Otis, “Her Secret Song” by Mary Connealy, “Bad Axe” by James W. Hall and “Sugar Shock” by Carol Prager with Samantha Cassetty
- New Audiobooks: “Jingle All the Way” by Debbie Macomber and “Silent Bite” by David Rosenfelt
- New DVDs: “Stargirl”, “Cats & Dogs 3, Paws Unite!”, “Vikings” (Season 6, Volume 1), Happy Halloween Scooby-Doo!”
- Did You Know: In 2012, a record was set for the most people balancing books on their heads, at the same place and time, in Sydney, Australia. 998 people took part in this record setting event!
(Source: The Philadelphia Tribune)