Nobles County Library (Worthington) Presents: Adrian Lee
- Author of Supernatural titles “How to Be a Christian Psychic”, “Mysterious Minnesota”, “Mysterious Midwest” and more!
- Join us Monday, October 24th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.!
Youth Programs – Worthington
- Please stop by the library or call 507-295-5340 to sign up your children.
- Monday, October 24th: Just Gurlz (Girls Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 25th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26th: Story Time (Toddlers – Preschoolers) – from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 27th: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, October 31st: Wii (Grades 5-9) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 1st: After-School Program (Grades K-5) – after school until 4:45 p.m.
- Starting in November: Wii (Grades 5-9) after school on Mondays until 4:45 p.m. AND Just Gurlz (Girls Grades 5-9) after school on Wednesdays until 4:45 p.m.
- You are responsible for your own ride to and from the library.
- Please visit nclibrary.org for all library events.
Adult Programs – Worthington
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022 – author Kathie Hendricks
- Local Luverne author (Kate Henry)
- Author of children’s books “Backyard Hockey” and “Please Don’t Eat the Cupcakes” and more!
- Children’s Program: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Adult Program: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Watch our Facebook page and website for updates and future events!
Book Club – Worthington
- Friends of the Library Book Club
- The Friends of the Library Book Club will discuss “The Midnight Library” by Matt Haig at 6 pm on Monday, October 24th. Please feel free to join in person or on Zoom.
New at the Library
- New Books for Adults: “Hardy Succulents” by Gwen Moore Kelaidis, “The Ransomeware Hunting Team: A Band of Misfits’ Improbable Crusade to Save the World From Cybercrime” by Renee Dudley and Daniel Golden, “The Song of the Cell: An Exploration of Medicine and the New Human” by Siddhartha Mukherjee, “Secrets of the Nile” by Tasha Alexander, “Into the Storm” by Rachel Grant and “The Sister’s Search” by Susan Page Davis
- New Large Print Books for Adults: “The Warmth of Sunshine” by Kelly Irvin, “Desperation in Death” by J.D. Robb and “I’ll Be Seeing You” by Robin Lee Hatcher
- New Audiobooks: “Oath of Loyalty” by Vince Flynn, “The Boys from Biloxi” by John Grisham and “The Christmas Spirit” by Debbie Macomber
- New Books for Children: “Sparrows in the Wind” by Gail Carson Levine, “Animorphs: The Encounter” based on the novel by K.A. Applegate & Michael Grant, adapted by Chris Grine, “Harvest Days: Giving Thanks Around the World” by Kate DePalma, “Unicorn Diaries: The Missing Magic” by Rebecca Elliott and “My Weirder-est School: Lil Mouse Is In the House”
- Fun Fact of the Week: So far this year, Mobile Hotspots are the most checked out item from the Nobles County Library!